Monday, February 28, 2011

Feb 28 2011

We are done to 4 days until we know the results of this FET! Oh my goodness....every day I wake up and ask Kevin if I can pee on a stick! He laughs at me because he knows I am too chicken to do so, but the thought is still very much there!

So I am not sure if I am feeling pregnant or not...everyone now and then I get a small wave of nausea, but I am not sure if it is my mind playing games with me! I want so bad to be pregnant so I am not sure if it is mental or real...only time and a blood test will tell!

As for med lineup, things are still the same. Kevin has gotten great at giving shots so Kara is no longer having to come over every other night! :) I am feeling extremely bloated but other than that things are great....come on Friday!!!!

In other news...Baby Girl Wagoner was born at 4:48 am! Mommy and Baby are doing well and the kiddos are so excited to have their new baby sister here! I can't wait to get my hands on her!

No comments:

Post a Comment