Friday, March 4, 2011

March 4 2011

What is done is done!!! I was on bed rest for 24 hours, I have been faithful with medication and have not done much the past two weeks! And the house totally looks that way!

But, tonight is the night! Will we go to bed happy or sad??? Not too many people know what we have been going through the past two weeks, but there are a few! Our lips have been sealed and they will open tonight and this weekend for sure!!!

I went in for my pregnancy test this morning at 9:30 am!!! I have done all I can do!!! Now we wait...but not too patiently!

Just for remembering purposes...After we dropped Daddy off at his Home and Garden Show, Peyton and I went to The New Hope Center for labs and then to the mall! We walked around and shopped, played hard, bought a Hamm (Dr Evil Porkchop), shopped more and ended with a diet coke and some ice cream from McDonald's!!! What a way to spend the day with my favorite little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment