Monday, March 7, 2011

The news

Peyton and I shared our day at the mall and came home to have a quick nap before heading back to the Pavilion where Kev was at the Home and Garden Show! I was so nervous about the phone ringing and me not being with him I could hardly manage!

Peyton had a fairly short nap...which was a good thing in our case! We hopped in the car at 4 stopped at Sonic to get a drink for us and Daddy and then headed to the Pavilion! We made it there at 4:45! We had plenty of time to spare...Kev made me very nervous because he had been trying to call me and my phone was not working!!! AHHHH!!!

I couldn't believe that I had the potential of missing one of the most important phone calls of our lives! So Peyton and I walk around the show tasting and looking at all the booths! Praying my phone would work!! I could hardly stand the anticipation of the call!!

We went back to where Kev's booth was and simply stood there and waited!!!

Finally at 5:45 the phone rings (this is what time I got the call with Peyton as well)! It was Deana! One of our favorite nurses...she began by asking me if I had a liver test done and lad-di-da! Honestly I can barely remember our entire conversation...I know I just said Deana I have to know...AMY You are PREGNANT!!!! I smiled from ear to ear and Kev bent down and told Peyton he was going to be a BIG BROTHER!!! So sweet!!

We laughed and let out a HUGE sigh of relief! Such an awesome way for our 2nd FET cycle to go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment