Monday, March 28, 2011

March 28 2011`

This past Saturday marked 7 weeks....that is what we are measuring at...seems each time we go for a visit it pushes back a day! Anyhoo....things looked great when we were in for our appointment on March 24...we heard that sweet heart beat and it is still amazing to this day! I worry every day...not sure why, just want things to go smoothly....and I am such a worrier!!!

I am still feeling pretty naeseaous....most of the time and had some pretty nasty heartburn on Friday night...blah!! They did decrease my meds on Friday night...can I just saw woohoo!!!! No more patches, no more estradiol vaginally and PIO shots have moved to every 3 days! Good thing because my bum needs a break! My pants are having a hard time fitting over them! NO FUN!!!

Other than that we are moving along....next appointment is with Dr Robin on April 5!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment